Thursday, March 22, 2012

Computer Lab

                                                             Computer Lab

        I learned many amazing and interesting things today. One of my favorites was the video he showed us of the new computer. Rasberry Pi (a company) invented a new portabale computer. The computer, that is barely bigger than a credit card, is a software defise that you  save all your game, software and other things you would have on a computer on to. You then plug it into a computer and all your things are there, including the wall paper.That was one of the main things that attracted me most.

1 comment:

  1. I wanted to thank you for this great post!! I enjoyed every little bit of it, I have you bookmarked and waiting for all the new stuff you post.
    2007 Cadillac SRX AC Compressor

    ReplyDelete